Thursday, 1st March- weather update

We have been seeking advice and based on the current Met Office forecast, it is likely that that the weather conditions will go downhill in the afternoon tomorrow.  In order to ensure that all children and staff get home safely, we may consider shutting the schools early at 2.00pm.  Confirmation of this decision will be posted on the school website and sent by email by 9.00am tomorrow morning when we have been able to consider the most recent weather forecast.

We are currently expecting to be open tomorrow morning, but if the weather changes overnight, we will make a decision about the school opening by 7.45am and communicate this decision in the usual way as per the procedures set out in the newsletter sent out today.

Please check the school website and your emails over the coming days for further updates.

Thank you for your cooperation.