Thank you to the record number of respondents (207) who completed a questionnaire. Your feedback is valuable to us and please be assured that school leaders and governors review and consider the responses very carefully. Please see the Executive summary below:
- 85% of parents are happy with their child’s progress.
- 89% of parents are satisfied with teaching.
- 91% of parents say their child is happy at school.
- 87% of parents said their child is happy with their learning.
- 100% of parents said their child is safe at school.
- 94% of parents said their child felt safe getting to and from school.
- 78% of parents think the amount of homework is about right.
- 99% of parents who expressed a view think the Governing Body is doing a good job.
- 93% of parents who had raised concerns said the school responded effectively.
- 100% of parents read at least some issues of the Newsletter.
- 90% of parents make use of the school website.
- 89% of parents said they felt well supported when their child joined the school.
- 75% of parents said they felt well supported when their child changed year group.
- 62% of parents said the school is good at providing extra learning support.
- 97% of parents say it is a welcoming school.
- 95% of parents say it is a happy school.
- The average mark out of 10 was 8.6; 57% of parents gave a score of 9 or 10.